small question

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:34:30 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>

As far as I remember it was an CSS attribute that allows select direction of
blocks flow in container from top-to-bottom to left-to-right. Or that was
somebody's proposal? Or this is just my bad dream?

Something applied to container which allow to place contained blocks in row
but without
float:left, display:inline-block.

Something what allows to declare container as display:table-row and
automaticly places *each* its child block as having table-cell display
without need to mentioning table-cell.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com