CSS3 Basic UI : Cursors

From: Andrew Thompson <lordpixel@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:26:42 -0400
Cc: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
To: www style <www-style@w3.org>

"The Working Group has identified the following features as at risk of
being removed from CSS3 Basic User Interface when exiting CR. "

* 'cursor' property values: ew-resize | ns-resize | nesw-resize |
nwse-resize

We're currently implementing these features in Mozilla & derived
browsers.
Is there a protocol we should follow to give formal notice when the
implementation is done?

Also, we're presently implementing these features without the -moz
vendor specific prefix.
If a second interoperable implementation does not appear, where would
that leave us if they are removed?

AndyT (lordpixel - the cat who walks through walls)
A little bigger on the inside

         (see you later space cowboy ...)