Re: Standards mode and Quirks mode (was Re: [CSS21] Test Suite)

In fact, this is what the not-yet-released Safari (that has switched
over to libxml and SAX) does.  It will render up to the point of the
first error, and then at the top of the page will show you a list of
the errors while still rendering everything up to the first error
below.  I plan to use libxml's push mode to enable incremental
rendering of XHTML in Safari fairly soon.

dave