Re: [css3] Proposal: Additional adjacent combinator (E - F)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:59:51 +0100 (MET)
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> >     h1:has(h1 > div)
>
> Yes. :-)

Well, just recognized it's

     h1:has(h1 + div)

:)

> (That, or some variant on the syntax -- there have been several versions,
> none completely perfect, so if this ever gets added to the spec it is
> likely to vary a little from all the proposals so far.)

I'm definitely looking forward to any implementation of this (and not only
me, I guess), and I also cannot wait until there's at long last the
possibility to write a complex and sophisticated site or document without *any* 'class'
(and of course 'style') attribute, which is definitely the most elegant :)

Best regards,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert