Re: [css3-page] Section 3.4.2. Cascading in the page context

Jim,

The specificity calculation is expressed in terms of selectors, which in turn
are expressed in terms of elements. It could indeed also apply to at-page rules.
But shouldn't the specification then say somewhere that an "anonymous" at-page rule
corresponds to the universal element selector and a named at-page rule to a
type selector?

Regards,

Werner.

--