Re: [css3-page] Section 3.4.2. Cascading in the page context

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:12:41 +0100
To: "BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1)" <jim.bigelow@hp.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Jim,

The specificity calculation is expressed in terms of selectors, which in turn
are expressed in terms of elements. It could indeed also apply to at-page rules.
But shouldn't the specification then say somewhere that an "anonymous" at-page rule
corresponds to the universal element selector and a named at-page rule to a
type selector?

Regards,

Werner.

--