RE: [css3-page] Section 3.4.2. Cascading in the page context

Werner, you wrote
> The specificity calculation is expressed in terms of
> selectors, which in turn are expressed in terms of elements.
> It could indeed also apply to at-page rules. But shouldn't
> the specification then say somewhere that an "anonymous"
> at-page rule corresponds to the universal element selector
> and a named at-page rule to a type selector?

 Werner, you make a good point. I'm inclined to expand Section 3.4.2.
"Cascading in the page context" to indicate that the properties in the named
page override those in a page. Does this seem reasonable to you?

- Jim

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-page/#cascading-and-page-context