Re: [CSS3-Page] 6 comments on the last call draft

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:37:43 -0500
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: "W3C CSS List" <www-style@w3.org>

Fair enough, but on these six points I had hoped that some of them might
start a discussion here before the end of the official Last Call period.

However, given the fact that the WG is well occupied with CSS 2.1
comments, I do have to wonder why the decision to issue last calls
for CSS3 modules over the holidays when they were less likely to
elicit a response was made, or have I answered my own question? :)