Re: [CSS21] response to issue 115 (and 44)

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:43:58 -0500
To: ernestcline@mindspring.com
Cc: "WWW Style" <www-style@w3.org>

> A possibility, but I would think that in those two cases, a UA would be
> likely to possess out-of-band knowledge about such sheets

Why?  Some typical UI for user sheets that I can think of (and actually want to
implement) is just a filepicker/textfield that lets the user pick a file or
paste a URI for the sheet....

> Any other cases?

Tools that are loading a sheet for the sake of loading a sheet.
Validators come to mind.  So do certain types of GUI CSS editors.

Boris
--
An experiment may be considered a success if no more
than half of your data must be discarded to obtain