Re: [CSS21] response to issue 115 (and 44)

A possibility, but I would think that in those two cases, a UA would be
likely to possess out-of-band knowledge about such sheets, but I can
see where it might not.  However, if a UA did fail to determine the value
using Rules 1-3 for UA or user sheets. I would certainly prefer it to ask
the user what encoding it was and store the value as out-of-band info
for use next time.  Any other cases?