Re: [CSS21] response to issue 115 (and 44)

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:23:12 -0500
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "W3C CSS List" <www-style@w3.org>

Better hope that the author hasn't used any classes or IDs that don't use
non-ASCII characters as well. For non-English documents, I'd say that's
an unreasonable assumption, since its likely the author will be using
names that are meaningful to him in his native language.

Most US stylesheets /= Most stylesheets.

Think globally. Act locally!