Re: [CSS21] response to issue 63

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:30:52 -0500
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org

> The working group hasn't yet discussed this, but would changing 'height'
> to 'outer height' be satisfactory for you?

How about "margin-box height"?  But yes, "outer height" may be better (though I
don't recall that term being defined in the spec either, and using terms that
are not defined with the assumption that everyone will understand what they
mean is just a bad idea, in my opinion).

Boris
--
Washington [D.C.] is a city of Southern efficiency and
Northern charm.