[CSS21] response to issue 195

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:39:52 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

This is the CSS WG's response to an issue you raised on the last CSS
2.1 draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915). We want to
publish CSS 2.1 as a CR in about two weeks. Please let us know this
week if you think our response is wrong.

Your e-mail:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/3F94ED7C.8070206@escape.com

    S8.5 Border properties
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915/box.html#border-properties

    # Note. Notably for HTML, user agents may render borders for
    # certain elements (e.g., buttons, menus, etc.) differently than
    # for "ordinary" elements.

    Are you sure you want this to be informative? Also, I suggest
    adding "user interface" between 'certain' and 'elements'.

CSS WG response:
    Kept it informative. "User interface" added.

For the CSS WG,
Bert