RE: [css3-page] Is auto a page identifier or not?

Whoa there!  I can see the reason (altho I disagree with it) for
rejecting "auto" as an identifier, but not ALL keywords.  Whether
something that fits the production for an identifier happens to be
a keyword will depend upon what portions of CSS it implements.
Do you really want a standard that would require an as yet
undefined keyword from a future CSS recommendation to be
invalid?  That is sure to lead to problems with interoperability.