RE: [css3-page] LCWD issue 23 -- [23] Section 3.4.1 Example

While looking over that section to see if I wished to make any comment
on your rejection of this issue, (I decided on making no comment) I noticed
a pair of more serious problems.

1) The last four @page rules in the example box are missing the second '}'.

***

2)The last example in the example block is faulty:

@page :left { @bottom-left-corner { ... /* left page numbers */ }}
@page :right { @bottom-right-corner { ... /* right page numbers */ }}
@page :first { @bottom-right-corner { ... /* empty footer on 1st page */ }}

This will only produce an empty footer if the first page is a right page.
As noted in Section 3.6,

"Whether the first page of a document is ':left' or ':right' depends on the
major writing direction of the document and is outside the scope of this
document. "

Thus, the example either needs an @bottom-left-corner rule added to the
last declaration block or the comment needs to be changed, for that rule
will not produce an empty footer if the first page is a left page.