RE: [CSS3] Proposal: 'scrollbar-position'

From: <Matthew.van.Eerde@hbinc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:12:30 -0700
To: pianoman@reno.com, www-style@w3.org

> From: Sean M. Hall [mailto:pianoman@reno.com]
> I bring this up because myself being left-handed, I sometimes
> use my left hand for controlling the mouse. It becomes
> somewhat akward when the scrollbar is on the right side.

What?  Why?  For Windows users, the Start menu is on the left of the screen
- and the File menu, and the Send button in email, etc.  As a right-handed
person, I don't find it awkward to use the mouse on objects on the left side
of the screen.  Why would a left-handed person such as yourself find it
awkward to use the mouse on objects on the right side of the screen?