[CSS3] Proposal: 'scrollbar-position'

From: Sean M. Hall <pianoman@reno.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2004 18:14:20 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org

To enhance accessibility, CSS3 should have a 'scrollbar-position' property whose values could be 'top','left','right','bottom'.

I bring this up because myself being left-handed, I sometimes use my left hand for controlling the mouse. It becomes somewhat akward when the scrollbar is on the right side.
body {
scrollbar-position: left;
}
All elements in the body with scrollbars (textareas, elements with overflow: scroll) would also have their scrollbars on the left. The top and bottom values would only apply to horizontal scrollbars.

Thank you
Dante Evans