CSS Specs

From: Sean M. Hall <pianoman@reno.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 04:04:16 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Where do I go to find out which CSS things were introduced in what level? Someone sent me the URL but I accidentally deleted the message.
The reason I'm asking is because Internet Explorer 6 supports font: status-bar. I couldn't believe that IE supported some bit of CSS3 and am trying to make sure it is in fact CSS3. Can someone tell me if Safari 1.2 supports font: status-bar? The Test page is http://www.geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/fonts.html . It probably does but I want to make sure.
I've added "test Page" links to everything in the compatibility tables, except List Styles (I'll get to it): http://www.geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/compat.html
Cheers and happy browsing,
Dante Evans
CSS3 Compatibility: http://www.geocities.com/seanmhall2003/css3/compat.html