Re: [CSS3] Generated and Replaced Content - Grouping (long, examples)

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 12:12 AM, Afternoon wrote:

> With a grouping function, if some expected markup went missing, it
> could at least know to end a set if it wanted to start a new one,
> would this be possible with bookmarks?

Scratch that, of course it would.

I'm struggling to find anything which makes the two solutions
functionally different. Syntactically, I think that my solution would
be easier for authors to write and understand and, because it's more
declarative and bookmarks are almost procedural, is more in keeping
with the style of CSS.

Then again you undoubtedly know much more about the style of CSS than
me.

Ben

(q)	Ben Godfrey?
(a)	Web Developer and Designer