Re: [CSS3] Generated and Replaced Content - Grouping (long, examples)

From: Chris Moschini <cmoschini@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:01:43 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

Ian Hickson [ian@hixie.ch] wrote:
> I don't have a problem explaining how the rendering would work, but I have lots of trouble
> deciding on a syntax. All the syntaxes I've looked at have been very inadequate.

Is the goal to shortcut the move-to: ident; content: pending( ident ); ? Or is the goal to
do something a little different; for example to group Elements on the same level but not
necessarily siblings into an anonymous, or make them children of a common anonymous parent?

Which it is would help define what the syntax ought to be.

-Chris "SoopahMan" Moschini
http://hiveminds.info/
http://soopahman.com/