Re: [CSS3] Generated and Replaced Content - Grouping (long, examples)

Robert Koberg wrote:

> You would be surprised how much it simplifies things. Separation of
> Concerns is a good thing.

O.k. We are talking about improving the CSS language.
Workarounds/practices defined for/of shortcomings are not eternal
solution, IMHO.

> In the example I provided (to address this concern) which you seem to
> have ignored, I used the element name as the class name. Therefore you
> handle the final styling with CSS.

BTW, your example is not very good for my case. In the abstract XML
a need to have:

<HDR1/>
<PARA/>
<HDR2/>
<PARA/>
<HDR3/>
<PARA/>
<HDR2/>
<PARA/>
<PARA/>

and in the HTML output:

<BODY>
   <H1/>
   <P/>
   <DIV class="generated-section">
     <H2/>
     <P/>
     <DIV class="generated-section">
       <H3/>
       <P/>
     </DIV>
   </DIV>
   <DIV class="generated-section">
     <H2/>
     <P/>
     <P/>
   </DIV>
</BODY>

So I want to display my source XML document using CSS without
transforming it into another and applying different CSS.

--
Stanimir