box-sizing: border-box;

From: Scott Romack <sromack@PTSTEAMS.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:29:30 -0600
To: <www-style@w3.org>
I am very impressed with CSS 2 in general but please include the
box-sizing: border-box; property. I do not like the standard box model
and have seen plenty of designers who agree with me on the issue. I am
sure there are good reasons for the standard model but it would be good
to give authors the choice. mozilla supports the -moz-box-sizing and ie
can be made to conform using HTC (another good idea) see:
http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/boxsizing/boxsizing.html. I'm sure opera
would support it if it was in the standard.
Otherwise keep up the great work!

thanks, shaggy http://lucen8.com