Re: CSS21 16.5 Capitalization text-transform

Martin,

thanks for the comments.

I guess I don't understand why the behavior for UND doesn't need to be
mentioned.
Aren't specifications better when they precisely define behavior?

I guess I like even my unknowns nicely organized... ;-)
tex

Martin Duerst wrote:
> >3) The reference to 2070 should be upgraded to rfc 3066.
> >Also, what should occur if the empty language tag is specified for the
> >language
> >in XML? Use the default conversion or perform no conversion? What if the
> >tag is
> >"UND"?
>
> I don't think we need to mention 'UND'. For missing/empty language tags,
> the default conversion is fine.
>
> Regards,     Martin.

Making e-Business Work Around the World