Re: Alternate stylesheets and the "disabled" DOM property

From: Chris Moschini <cmoschini@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:16:35 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org, www-dom@w3.org

This topic is drifting into DOM... .

OK, so the consensus seems to be to leave things as they are, but perhaps add a new method to change/check the chosen Title for a group of styles.

I still have to disagree with the double-negative of disabled="false" to enable it... but I can see the compatibility issue of codifying something other than what's used today. I can also see the intuitivity issue of codifying something like this... .

What ought to be the property or method for finding this style? Should it be a child of DOM StyleSheetList?

http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Style/stylesheets.html#StyleSheets-StyleSheetList

Perhaps document.styleSheets.selectedTitle, and document.styleSheets.getSelected()

-Chris "SoopahMan" Moschini
http://hiveminds.info/
http://soopahman.com/