OT: Reply-to

From: Dris <dris86@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:34:43 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org

This is off topic, but I'd like to know why the list doesn't use
Reply-to in the headers.  I've seen it in countless other lists.  With
Reply-to, replying to someone's message will automatically put
www-style into the TO: field.  Several times I've accidentally sent
messages to other users in the list instead of the list itself.  A
little frustrating.  Would this be possible to add to the www-style
message list?
________
"Irony is a voluntary survey with required fields."
	~ Dris ~