Re: Test suite submissions

Hello Ian,

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 you wrote:

..

> In practice, in my six years of writing CSS tests, I cannot recall
> receiving a single complaint from anyone who was blocked from using
> CSS tests because of red/green colour blindness.

I do have problems with 'maroon', which is used in some tests. I can
hardly distinguish between maroon and black text color on a white
background. Red text on a white background is better, but still not
very easy. Distinguishing background colors, however, is no problem
for me. And if a test says 'this text should be green text', I can see
easily enough whether it is green or 'some other color, most likely
black'.

Greetings,
 Rijk                            mailto:rijk@iname.com

Mot du Jour: