Re: small errors in the CSS2.1 grammar

From: Etan Wexler <ewexler@stickdog.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:52:52 -0500
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Cc: Lars Knoll <lars@trolltech.com>, www-style@w3.org

Bert Bos wrote to <www-style@w3.org> on 16 January 2003 in
"Re: small errors in the CSS2.1 grammar"
(<mid:15909.41277.742778.916100@lanalana.inria.fr>):

> Lars Knoll writes:
[...]
>> In khtml, I've gone back to the CSS1 grammar for the definition of comments.

> They are supposed to be equivalent, so that should be OK.

The CSS1 comment syntax specification has three parts and requires the
maintenance of state. I am unfamiliar with flex, so I do not know if
the variants truly are equivalent.

Is the following valid a valid level 1 style sheet?

/* This comment has no closing delimiter.