Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Shelby Moore wrote:
> At 06:33 PM 1/5/2003 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
>>> Rather than reply to your points, I will just go straight to the final
>>> answer since it supercedes your points.
>>>
>>> See the following 2 posts for final answer:
>>>
>>> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Jan/0104.html
>>> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Jan/0102.html
>>
>> My post countered both of those posts,
>
> I do not see your claims.  Please address the posts above directly with
> minimal verbage.

The first is answered on line 218, the second on line 177, of the body of:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Jan/0109.html

You have not yet answered _any_ of the points and counters given in that
post.