Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 17:31:07 -0600
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Ian,

I remember you wrote in this thread that citing normative references is
very important.  Where is your normative reference which states that
specification _completely_ controls semantics??

Have fun with your silly obfuscation techniques!

I am still gloating, and relishing every minute of it :-)

-Shelby Moore

P.S.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=obfuscation

"To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand"