Re: :first-line

I don't get this post, did you just repeat my question or did you answer it?
:)

I didn't notice the difference in CSS2 and CSS3, but I (now) need to know if
the behavior is supposed to be different on CSS2 and CSS3. What CSS2 has, is
what seems the most intuitive to me. Is the change in CSS3 a mistake or have
they changed the behavior on :first-line from CSS2 to CSS3 ?

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad