Re: CSS3: Color

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Monday, February 17, 2003, 3:12:56 AM, fantasai wrote:
>

> f> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Jun/0026.html
> f> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Sep/0061.html
> f> http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-css3-color-20030214
> f> ???
>
> f> Does the last call record accept implied comments?
>
> Could you be a little less terse? I am not sure what you are asking.

None of the suggested changes to the color names made it in. How so?

Specifically, there seemed to be a consensus on www-style that X11
colors should be included *and* deprecated; this is not reflected
in the draft. The first post here is representative. The second one
discusses the shortcomings of user preference color keywords, also
noting objections to the system color keywords in the last Last Call
Working Draft. Nothing in these sections changed, either. Why?

~fantasai