Re: [CSS] Rules for parsing and compatibility

From: Stanimir Stamenkov <stanio@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:04:28 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Pretty much exactly this method has been suggested before, on numerous
> occasions.  The first few times, the WG members pointed out the flaws in
> the method (eg issues with interaction with other rules, with user
> sheets, etc, etc).  Then the next few times they pointed to the earlier
> discussions.

O.k. Excuse my ignorance. Would you point me to an earlier
discussion which suggests pretty much the same exact method? I would
like to find out what are the flaws in the interaction with user
sheets - this compared to the current state of interaction with user
sheets.

> I'm guessing at this point they're just too fed up with people not
> searching the archives to even bother responding.  ;)

Again, sorry for bringing this issue once more, to any bored WG members.

--
Stanimir