[OT Mozilla] Re: [css3-selectors] "recursive" selectors

Random off-topic aside:

Mozilla actually has to deal with something like this when an XBL
binding (attached via CSS) brings in a scoped stylesheet.  The scoped
stylesheet can specify a different XBL binding.  My decision when
implementing this was to simply ignore the newly-resolved binding
property that conflicted, and although that's ok in the XBL case, I
don't think it's something you could apply generally.

dave