[OT Mozilla] Re: [css3-selectors] "recursive" selectors

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:09:52 -0700
Cc: Andy <aholmes84@shaw.ca>, www-style@w3.org
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>

Random off-topic aside:

Mozilla actually has to deal with something like this when an XBL
binding (attached via CSS) brings in a scoped stylesheet.  The scoped
stylesheet can specify a different XBL binding.  My decision when
implementing this was to simply ignore the newly-resolved binding
property that conflicted, and although that's ok in the XBL case, I
don't think it's something you could apply generally.

dave