Re: FOSI question

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:22:02 +0200
To: Jan Algermissen <algermissen@acm.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach Jan Algermissen:

 > I have some questions regarding FOSIs and XSL. I hope it is
 > an appropriate place to ask, if not I apoligize.

I can't recall FOSI being discussed on this list, and XSL is better
discussed on other lists (see http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/ for more).

Anyway, I personally find FOSI quite interesting. You can find my
ongoing comparison chart from:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2002/style/chart.html

I don't think you will find much freely available sotware supporting
FOSI these days, but I believe Datalogic and Arbortext still support
FOSI-based products.

Cheers,

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie                          cto °þe®ª