FOSI question

From: Jan Algermissen <algermissen@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 04:01:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-style@w3.org

Dear list,

I have some questions regarding FOSIs and XSL. I hope it is
an appropriate place to ask, if not I apoligize.

- is there a paper that compares FOSIs and XSL, especially
  their capabilities (e.g. what FOSIs can do that XSL can't)

- is there an open source converter for FOSIs -> XSL

- is there an open source FOSI engine that I could
  wrap inside an apache module for on the fly delivery
  for example.
  (I am particulary interested in FOSI -> PDF rendering)

- I am also looking for a practical introduction on FOSI
  development

Thanks for any help in advance.

Jan Algermissen

--