Re: WD-CSS21-20020802 section 1, "About the CSS 2.1 Specification", substantive comments

comments' (<mid:200211150636.27792.bert@w3.org>):

> On Thursday 14 November 2002 12:27, Etan Wexler wrote:
> > Add 'font-size-adjust' and 'font-stretch' to the list.
>
> No, there are no 'font-size-adjust' and 'font-stretch' in CSS 2.1.

Indeed, that was my mistake.  I fell prey to the perils of having
concurrent drafts out for various levels of CSS.

> > "The multiple style rules of this example"
> > "may be rewritten with a single shorthand property"
> >
> > Change to "The declarations in this example" and to "may be rewritten
> > with a declaration for a single shorthand property", respectively.
>
> That doesn't seem necessary. There are multiple rules and talking about
> multiple declarations instead doesn't seem to make the sentence
> clearer.

The example was as follows.

h1 {
  font-weight: bold;
  font-size: 12pt;
  line-height: 14pt;
  font-family: Helvetica;
  font-variant: normal;
  font-style: normal;
}

That makes one rule by my count: one rule set with six declarations.  Can
you note where the multiple rules are?