Re: WD-CSS21-20020802 section X

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:20:38 +0100
To: Etan Wexler <ewexler@stickdog.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach Etan Wexler:

 > Following are substantive comments on ...

... just about the whole CSS 2.1 spec.

Thanks for your extensive reviewing efforts. The messages reached the
CSS WG while hard at work at an F2F meeting. We found time to go
through some of your comments, but not all. We hope to issue another
draft CSS 2.1 version soon where your comments (at least some of them
:-) will be taken into account.

Cheers,

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie                          cto °þe®ª