Re: X11 Colors (was Last call comments on CSS3 module: color)

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:52:43 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>

>Well, the need for named colours is clear. The first Mosaic was on X right?<

That was the past but...

I am sure that in future most sites will be Chinese.  I propose therefore to
replace the english names by chinese colournames.. for making the discussion
with them easier.. or only using the rgb values (e .g. #ffffff;) so we all know
about what we talk?

I know web designers who already learn Chinese for that reason...

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat