Re: Problems w/Font Size

From: Jay Dillon <jcfdillon@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:10:21 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Using an older computer.. Windows 95 font resizing in Settings/Display caused my program control/command box to be too large for Packard Bell 1604S or something display. I thought, no problem, i will just move the box upward... heh heh.. doesnt go far enough (can move that box far down, and far to left or right, but not any further upward). This "bug for morons" affects dozens of programs especially itself! (the display text resize setting program)--i.e., in order to change display text size you must now do a function which it itself has made impossible. I am sure there is a simple solution.

thanx

jay