Cyrillic List Styles

From: Daniel Yacob <locales@geez.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:54:38 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

Greetings,

I spent a little time with Google and came up with (hopefully)
all applicable Cyrillic list styles (14 total):

  http://yacob.org/cyrillic-lists.html

Alexandar, please verify the russian lists.  Input from Belarussian,
Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian and Ukranian experts would be
most valuable.  Please inform me of any typos, corrections, missing
languages, etc. Be sure you have a unicode font with cyrillic when
viewing the page.

thanks!

/Daniel