Re[2]: How to specify the font for tooltips in IE?

On Monday, January 21, 2002, 7:49:22 PM, Chris Croome wrote:

CC> I've done an example file, attached and at:
CC>   http://chris.croome.net/pa.htm

CC> You need a windows machine for this and the Arial UNICODE font (13Mb):

Its not clear why one would need a Windows machine, I would say that
MacOS X would deal with that perfectly well and so, likely, would any
OS that is Unicode enabled.

I agree that your example relies on the Arial Unicode font. What fonts
are commonly used as Unicode fallbacks on MacOS X? Are the newer RH
and Debian builds Unicode enabled now, and what do they come with?

CC> The H1 displays OK but the title tooltip is not in the correct font --

I see the h1, the title and the tooltip al correct, on Windows XP. I
would imagine the Windows 2000 would display the same.

CC> anyone have any ideas?

Upgrade to an OS that is Unicode enabled I assume you are using a 9x
(95, 98, 98SE, ME) version of Windows?