Less for more (RE: css layout should be symmetrical)

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:52:10 +0200
To: "Jelks Cabaniss" <jelks@jelks.nu>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Excellent point. I'm sure we will soon find out that future devices will
ask less features for more quality, meaning device-focused properties.
For example, a touch screen for such an interface would benefit from an
:updated pseudo.
I expect the media properties as a key player in the development days to
come.

Manos