RE: css layout should be symmetrical

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:44:03 +0200
To: "Jesse McCarthy" <mccarthy36@earthlink.net>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Jesse,

Indeed, the XHTML Table Module is what tables where to XHTML; CSS had no
other valid place to use it's table properties in (X)HTML.
However, CSS tables are applicable as of XHTML m12n; Anyone is free to
try and build his own semantically enhanced table tags while rendering
them with CSS.

My apologies if I lost the thread context.

Manos