Correlation model between CSS and presentation?

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:32:12 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org

I do not know how many of those in this list are normally interested and
subscribed to www-dom list, so I wanted to make you aware of IMO a very
profound discussion taking place there between Ray Whitmer (DOM Chair) and
myself, regarding the correlation between markup and presentation.

I suggest you start at this last "summary" message to decide if it is
something you are interested in commenting on there:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2002OctDec/0173.html

My opinion is that CSS people may have something to say about the
correlation between style and presentation.  I think their expertise would
be very useful.

I request when possible that the replies on this issue, go to the www-dom
thread linked above so we keep the context in one place, unless that
violates some normal practice or protocol (noting that I am new here).

-Shelby Moore