Re: Suggestion to add "spacing between sentences" to CSS3 Line WD

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:28:32 -0600
To: Christos Cheretakis <xalkina@otenet.gr>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

>> I'd really like this to be my last reply.  I have other threads to respond
>> to and other work to do.  So if any one makes another clever point and I do
>> not respond, it means I may have a clever response but did not send it.
>
>   Would you call that polite in your culture? ;-)

Ahh the pitfalls of email.  Apologies, I intended "clever" (assume that was
the stop work for you) as compliment.  I just wanted to point out that I
might have an equally clever response.  Your point was obviously very good
one.  That is what I meant. It warranted a response, else it might look as
though I had none.

It is one of those grey or controversial issues that has no well-formed
closed solution.  Kind of reminds me of real life (you know the one we
programmers try to avoid by staying on the computer... :-)

>   This will be my last reply as well.

Now I am the one without discipline :-)

Dinner time...

-Shelby Moore