Re: Float overflowing behavior

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:08:42 -0400
To: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> |  > Most documents do not have any structure, anyway.
> |
> |  Then we should stop pretending that they do.
>
> Good idea, BTW!

And we should author the documents in a pure presentation format like
PDF then.  Why bother with markup if you don't care about the structure?

> table for *tabulat data* is ok, IMO.
> Let's say: tables *without attributes* (styled via CSS) are ok.
> Tables produced by FrontPage or other authoring tools - no.

Are you talking about HTML tables or CSS tables here?  You should really
make that clear.....

Boris
--
Windows 95:
   (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for