Re: Serving generic XML (was: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue?)

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:49:32 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org, www-style@w3.org

At 2:08 AM -0400 8/19/02, Svgdeveloper@aol.com wrote:

But, at least as I understand the English language, generic XML
describes the XML which Elliotte was alluding to, with the possible
qualifier that the recipient would/should/could be aware, at least to
some degree, of the XML structure being sent.

My qualifier would be that you send a stylesheet along with it. I
don't think the recipient need be aware of the structure in advance.