Re: Serving generic XML (was: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue?)

From: <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: elharo@metalab.unc.edu (Elliotte Rusty Harold)
Cc: www-tag@w3.org, www-style@w3.org

Elliotte wrote:
> My qualifier would be that you send a stylesheet along with it. I
> don't think the recipient need be aware of the structure in advance.

It's very nice that you think this is all that is sufficient.  You
may want to volunteer for a WAI working group or at the very least
suggest that a (single?) style sheet is all that's necessary to
guarantee accessibility of arbitrary XML.  This particular bit of
wisdom which you are attempting to impart is not well-recognized by
most of the Web accessibility community.

--Kynn