Re: Proposal for non-normative example section (Was: RE: How is it possible to devise such a feeble system?)

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:19:00 +0000
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Wednesday 24 October 2001 23:33, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
|   * Vadim Plessky wrote:
|   >CSS3 has modular concept, which is Good.
|   >Unfortunately, number of modules is too big,
|   What modules? How to shrink them? Please provide
|   *constructive* critisism if you want anything changed.

*Constructive* critisism will follow fist official release of my CSS Test
Suite. I hope it will be available *soon*, but can't give you confirmed date.
In the mean time, feel free to browse
(you will see directory listing, and can preview individual files)
NOTE that files on that site are completely *unsupported*, I do not provide
*completed self-descriptive explanation* for those tests, but if you have any
clue about CSS in general and differences in differnet browser/UA
implementations, I guess you will understand what I mean :-)
|   >and some modules look like rather useless for me.
|   That's probably your problem?!

No, that's th eproblem of those modules, and apparently, of W3C.
And I am here to *imprrove* those modules.
Again, constructive critics will follow soon. :-)

RE: "inline" elements in CSS2 box model, and "inline-block" in CSS3
- was just the first my *constructive* proposal.

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)
KDE mini-Themes