Re: How is it possible to devise such a feeble system?

From: Jesse McCarthy <mccarthy36@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:20:31 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
"L. David Baron" <dbaron@fas.harvard.edu> wrote on 10/24/01 7:59:22 PM:
>The basic problem here is that the CSS box model was designed based on
>well-known concepts of document layout...

Thanks for your post, David, which seems quite elaborate, and I'm sure will
prove very informative.  I have only just had the chance to skim it and wanted
to acknowledge it.  I will make a more meaningful response once I've had the
chance to read, understand, and research it properly.

Jesse McCarthy