Re: CSS NS WD

It's been folded into the CSS3 Module: W3C Selectors (except the
@namespace rule which landed somewhere else). This module is currently
listed under "Last Call" status, so it's on its way.

Last I heard Opera had also implemented most of the Namespace support,
and I seem to recall that Mac IE was working on it as well (that was some
time ago, I presume it was done by now, but haven't been keeping up). Win
IE had some (but not compatible) namespace support implemented (using
escaped colons, which pre-dated the work in Mozilla and the WD). Don't
know what the situation is there either, but that approach was rejected
due to compatibility issues with down-level clients.